wind screen wipers

help i just bought an audi a3 1998 (4 weeks)great car should have got an audi yaers ago i digrese.as i live in wales we have lots of rain my wipers started to run slower and slower,now they stop half way.the same in any mode.100% sure it is not the motar,but dont know were to start.any one out there who may know of this problem please help.

Reply to
amin pabani via CarKB.com

Had the same on my A6. The bearings of the arms seize. Audi Dealer repaired it quickly and IIRC not too expensively. A new wiper assembly was fitted.

Gruß

Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Pawlinetz