Would 175 70 R15s fit the A4 wheel wells?

Does anyone run 175 70 R15 here? I found some off-road rubber for soft offroading on my upcoming A4 Avant Quattro (basically just quickly get off the paved road for 100-200 feet without getting stuck in the mud)

the diff in the outside diameter is about 20mil (4/5")

would these 70 profile tires rub on wheel well covers?

I could not estimate the clearance for 15" as judging from cargoloop.com pics my car is coming with 16" alloys (215 55 R16???)

tnx

Reply to
AD