WTB UrS4/S6 Samco hoses for 20v Turbo AAN engine

Hello, my crossover pipe-to-intercooler hose blew yesterday. (aka michelin-man hose). I'm looking for a replacement ASAP. Anyone have a set of Samco hoses they want to sell me? Used is ok. Thanks,

1994 S4 Nate in PA 570-447-8447
Reply to
persing

If you want a good selection id try a parts locator. One

place that can find you a good short or long block for a

'Audi S6 engine'

is 'TEXAS Junkyards

'

Junk Yards in TEXAS TX salvagerecycler. They have a

link somehow to multiples of thousands of recycling centers

and will locate the best one for you.

Reply to
jkyards