Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cable for using Blaupunkt CD-shifter A05 with Becker Mexico Pro
Hello Looking into changing the Blaupunkt RDM169 stereo with a Becker Mexico Pro or similar radio... From the brochures I find that the pin-out used for CD-shifters for Blaupunkt and Becker are not...

Becker Traffic Assist or Becker Indianapolis 7922
Hello Have looked at the Becker Indianapolis 7922 as a potential new radio in our 97' A6 (no original Audi radio installed), but I'm not sure if a Becker Mexico Pro 7937 + a Becker Traffic Assist will...

Swapping stock V6 on 96 A4Q with V8
Hi all, I need some help from those on this board who completed this project successfully. I want to buy a used 4.2L V8 and replace the stock V6 on this A4. I don't even know where to start so I need...
1
1

I need Help I have Audi 100 yr 1990
I have audi 100 year of 1990 and the ignition control module is bad but I can't find where it goes on the car. I have chked the passenger side kick panel as described and no luck for me.. Please if...
3
3

Timing Belt replacement Help Needed.
Hello Fellows. I live in washington Dc. I have a 2001 1.8T, non quattro. The car has now 105K miles.I am in a situation where I need help from somebody. I need to change the Timing Belt and water...
7
7

bose dead in 97 a8 4.2
hi 97 a8 4.2q with bose smphony system. we had no sound comming out of the speakers at all a dealer told me it would be tha amp in the boot. we sourced an amp from ebay but it has made no difference....

A8 owners
Good evening. I have a client who would like to interview A8 owners in the New York Metro area, anytime this week, at your convenience. The interview would take place in your home. It will last less...
2
2

Help CIS-E III expert !! audi 100 88/NF engine gives persistent 2121 and bad idle
My car has gone crazy, and keeps being smarter than me, unwilling to get fixed. Now engine behaves like dr. Jackal and Hyde. Problems: 1) COLDMODE: When started cold, car start fine, runs warm on...
5
5

Audi occasion
Are you lokking for a Audi occasion? Visit this site :

OEM Audi parts catalogs for sale
I have the following OEM microfiche parts catalogs for sale. I also have the CD ROM version covering most Audi models. Both items are the same OEM information the dealer is using. Drop me a line with...

Subaru AWD vs. Audi Quattro
Hello everyone, I have been scanning the posts in this NG for the past three hours and I am confident the questions I have will get answered (at least give me some food for thought) by some...
3
3

Sorry, Posted to Wrong Newsgroup
Sorry for posting my tire request for VW to this newsgroup, it was not intentional.

14" Summer Tires
I am looking for replacement all season tires for my '96 Golf. As usual I don't have the selection I would prefer due to the 195/60/14 size. I am currently running Dunlop A2 but it looks like those...
1
1

Cat D S3
Am I correct in thinking that a category D write off is the best type to get, ie not major structural damage? Or the car is a stolen/recovered and the insurer has paid out? Have seen a cat D S3 for...

Audi Drivers Information System?
Hi I am about to place an order for an an Audi A4 S line and I'm not sure whether to buy the Drivers Information System extra. All I need to see is the time, date, outside temp and when the next...
3
3