Cable for using Blaupunkt CD-shifter A05 with Becker Mexico Pro

Hello

Looking into changing the Blaupunkt RDM169 stereo with a Becker Mexico Pro or similar radio... From the brochures I find that the pin-out used for CD-shifters for Blaupunkt and Becker are not the same. Some connectors on Becker radios are actually undocumented...

Does anybody now what the correct pin-outs for socket C2/C3 must be if I try to connect the ancient CDC A05 to the new Becker stereo?

This is the information I have found about sockets C2/C3 by comparing brochures:

Socket C2, pin 7-9, not listed on Becker, not connected on Blau Socket C2, pin 10, not listed on Becker, switched +12v to RC on Blau Socket C2, pin 11, not listed on Becker, RC on Blau Socket C2, pin 12, not listed on Becker, Ground on Blau C2 are stated as specific for Becker CDC, but not used for CDC at all on Blaupunkt.

Socket C3, pin 13, AF telephone input on Becker, Bus-In on Blau Socket C3, pin 14, Ground telephone input on Becker, Bus-Out on Blau Socket C3, pin 15, not listed on Becker, not connected on Blau Socket C3, pin 16, not listed on Becker, switched 12V on Blau Socket C3, pin 17, not listed on Becker, Bus Ground on Blau Socket C3, pin 18, CD AF Ground on Becker, AF Ground on Blau Socket C3, pin 19, CD AF Left (AUX) on Becker, Line In - L on Blau Socket C3, pin 20, CD AF Right (AUX) on Becker, Line In - R on Blau

Actually if somebody can explain the function of the pin-out not listed above I would be happy...

regards Ottar T

Reply to
Ottar T