Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cars

Bentley CDs for 1.9 TDI
Hi! I'm looking for a factory repair manual for my 1998 A4 1.9 TDI. The bentley CD that I've found seems to cover US models, and hence doesn't cover any diesel engines! :( Where can I find a proper...
2
2

91Audi 200tq 20v UFO's
What's the going rate these days for a UFO brake upgrade or fix? Thanks nate

1988 Audi 90 5 cyl fuel pump wanted
any one out there have a Fuel Pump for a 1988 Audi 90 5 cyl manual fwd? I need one and they are not that cheap... let me know if you do, and let me know your price. thanks. Kevin May
1
1

Immobiliser issue...
Hi I was coming back from work today but couldn't start the engine, as for some reason the key or the immobiliser had lost it's code! The engine did fire up but immediately died, and the immobiliser...
5
5

'93 A80q 2.3 gear/differential leakage
Hi, my beloved and, up to now extremely well behaved, 1993 Audi 80 quattro Avant, with the "famous" 5 cylinder engine, 2.3l has just started to lose gear oil. Since the gearbox is directly connected...

Re: Electrical Gremlins- 87 5KCSQ
Antony, Prolly the headlight switch, although the condition worsened in my car after I removed a relay labelled "daylight illumination" from the underdash panel. I'll be replacing that with one from...

Re: after market trailer hitch for allroad
I assume you mean "frame", not "body", as no trailer hitch could be safely attached to the body sheet metal of a car. The Da'Lan hitch for my A6Q Avant did require one pair of holes to be drilled in...

Re: Bose CD player stopped working!
Hi, I have the same trouble with my the reader unit of a 6CD-charger-Bose player. I get CD00 Err on the display but I cannot eject the cd tray ??? Please help
1
1

A4 2.8q ... Performance upgrades?
I've notice there is a lot you can do to a turbo engine to get more hp, but what about the 30v 2.8 V6 ??? John
2
2

Re: Accumulator a necessity?
well if you bypass it tell us how you do it and how things work out. :-) does it also help maintain some even pressure with the engine running also? hmmm I will have to check on that. later, dave...
1
1

Oozing TT fender goo???
I have noticed other TT's with goo oozing out from the rear fender seams as mine does. Should I be concerned about this? Thanks
6
6

Re: A90 trunk badge/emblem needed
dental floss to "shear" it off if necessary.
2
2

Accumulator Leak '82 4000
I have an '82 4000 4 cyl gas which is leaking fuel from around the adjustment screw on the top of what I think is the accumulator. I have tried to tighten this adjustment screw to little avail. It...
1
1

rear windshield wiper stops sometimes
For some months I have a problem with the rear windshield wiper at my A4 (B5 99'er). The wiper turns on always immediately. After one or two wiping procedures it begins however, for approx. 1/2 sec....
2
2