Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

"Left dipped headlight" - replacing HID?
I had the message "left dipped headlight" appear and my left side HID light went out on my 2002 A4. I took it to my dealer and without looking at it was told that the bulbs never burn out but they've...
2
2

Audi A-6 2005 Sedan
Are there any KNOWN problems with this Model?
3
3

Emergency coolant problem
I've got a 99.5 V6 A4 Quattro. 100k miles, timing chain and water pump changed at 80k. Oil recently changed by a new shop--good rep, but unknown competence to me. I've got to drive 400 miles tommorow...
9
9

DVD Sat Nav
I am trying to find reviews on the DVD nav in the Audi - the colour mapping version. Has anyone got any comments on it or point me in the direction of a good review? Thanks

o2 sensor installation
i need to install an o2 sensor in my 2002 A4 1.8t. does anyone have any resources that show how to do this? also, how tricky is this install? is it DIY or will i be getting in over my head?

ETKA catalog part number searching
Does anyone know how to search for a part number in the ETKA parts catalog? I can bring up a dialog that says "enter part number" but it always returns "Part number unknown", even if I enter the P/N...
1
1

a 20+ year affair
I bought a 1984 5000S; Then a 1987 a 5000S; then a 1992 100S; and presently I a 1999 A6 2.8 (for the past 6 years) I am considering NOW (one more time) another purchase... Say a 2005 A6. Are there...
3
3

10W 60 Synthetic oil
General question although the car is OT. My son has a new M Series BMW and is in Germany. The dealer charged him 240 Euro for the oil during the oil change. I need to know if there is any other source...
12
12

Where is the ground connection for the whiper on a Audi 80 1987
Hello folks! I have an Audi 80 1987. Today, suddenly, the windscreen whiper together with a bunch of other electrical funktions just gave up. I have checked in my Haynes repair hand boook and...
1
1

2006 AC Check engine light (help with dealer)
I have a 2000 A6 (4.2) with almost 90k miles (I purchased certified pre-owned at around 70k). For the entire time I've had the car there's been a problem with the check engine light coming on. I've...
14
14

REQ: ---- VAG-COM Software for Audi ----- TIA
1
1

1999 A3 TS Mirror Vandalised
Hey everyone I wonder if someone might be able to offer their two-cents Unofrtunatley; I left my A3 T-Sport outside work over the weekend and despite folding away my mirrors carefully, some little...
7
7

Poo11 check engine light on
My 2001 A4 1.8 Audi fail the emission test due to my check engine light is on. The Jiffylube guy stated that it's a "p0011" error. The voltage signal from camshaft "a" position sensor in bank #1...
1
1

A4 Seatback Access? (attempting to access power lumbar assembly)
For those of you with an A4 ('97 ~ 2001), do you have any experience removing the front seat's rear access panel? (This is the panel to which the elastic netting is attached). I am attempting to...

Diesel Website
I have just launched a web site for information on TDI Volkswagens and would appreciate information on useful links that I could add and other resources. Thanks PW