Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Buy A Pond-Jumping And US-Spec BMW 6 Series On The Cheap
Former Jalopnik video guy Mark Arnold's selling a Euro-spec BMW 633CSi (it may be a 635CSi) and a US-spec '83 633CSi. Buy 'em both for $2500. [Craigslist] More » Read More: NewsHub: Latest auto news...

HELP! Immobilizer locked up.
I have a breakdown call out. But as my car is at home I'm a low priority and probably won't get serviced until tomorrow, Sunday. So meanwhile I'd appreciate any advice I can get in either of these two...
7
7

What about the new 3 series Dashboard
Dear all, I have driven a BMW323 1986 from 1997 to 2005 when I gave the car to a friend. One excellent thing about this car is that it had one of the most ergonomic dashboard ever. In 1985, I did test...

BMW Rally Footage to Be Thankful For
This footage of 1988 Rally Isle of Man (formerly Manx International Rally) winner Patrick Snijers shows an unbelievable amount of driving skill. Best of all, there is no music to block out his...

Chasing a One-of-Two BMW Wagon
Auctions, especially car auctions, are full of promise. The format allows you to believe that for some reason an item will sell for less than it's worth. This belief sent me after the 1981 BMW wagon...

fuel and the particular case of membrane
hi before designing fuel and membrane facilities management, somebody shoud try to try to integrate the remote surveillance of the membrane with great care. i must also mention that a sample source...
1
1

BMW M3 by Prior Design
When it comes about the BMW M3, we?ve seen all kind of tuning packages: simple exterior modifications or engine updates, we?ve seen them all. So, you?ll ask then why bother talking about a new one....

E36 vs E46 vs E34 vs E30
Is 3xx in E46 chassis much worse than E36 reliability wise? Anything aside from expensive suspension parts and halogen bulb housings falling apart quickly I should be watching for in e46? Pass on...
3
3

competition package for E90 335i?
A friend of mine is considering an E90 335i sedan. He wants the competition package (ZCP) with the lower suspension and 19" wheels. However, that package doesn't appear to be available for the 335i....
2
2

Video: BMW's xDrive AWD system puts Audi's Quattro system to shame
In the seemingly never-ending battle of one-upsmanship between Audi and BMW, the latter has somehow managed to make fun of the former?s fabled - and original - Quattro system all while promoting its...

Video: Mercedes C63 AMG vs BMW M3
FifthGear has put face to face two of the greatest sports car out there: the BMW M3 and the Mercedes C63 AMG. The two cars have been put to some serious testing: both had to drift and complete a lap...

5w-30 or 10W-60 in an M54 @ 140 000 km now ?
Hello, Until mid 2008, my BMW dealer used to put Castrol oil (SAE 5W30 LL04) in my Z3 (M54 Engine). Before last November, BMW rationalized their stocks, restricting the varieties. At the last Oil...
19
19

2001 M3 reflector
Hello , The side reflctors , located on the door strips under the M3 vents on the doors are full of condensation . Can someone tell me how to replace them ? I've thought of drilling small holes in...

drivers side / rear speakers
E38 / 740i, USA 140K so I finally got around to installing new drivers/rear passenger side speakers. The old ones were "popping/crackling". When I removed them the rubber membrane around the speakers...

BMW's On-Board Computer Secrets
Ever looked at your BMW's computer and thought "Wow, I bet I can do more with this"? You actually can thanks to secret menus BMW hides from the consumer. Here's how to find them. More » Read More:...