1990 BMW 525i Nose Panel R&R

I am trying to get to my headlights to replace them and can't get the nose panel off to get the grills off to get the lights out. I figured this is the correct disassembly procedure but possibly not. Can anybody help with a clue as to how thw nose panel clips at the sides. I can get the center portion off but the sides are hung up. My book is worthless. Chilton garbage.

Reply to
<emsuttles