3-Series facelift

They just changed the fornt end, no other modifications.

------------------------------------------------------ BMW News:

sjmassey

It keeps geting worse and worse

Is it true that previous 3 series models are holding their value better than expected as the new one is SO ugly? At least the Touring looks fair and the new X5 is fine

Reply to
Tommy

I think you are right there. I have been looking for a coupe for the wife 320Ci and the prices seem to be climbing daily especially those about 5 - 7 years old.

Reply to
Oscar

Agreed, after a 97 328i Coupe, and a 2000 540i sports, I just did not fancy getting the 3 series. In the end I went for the new IS250 (no IS350 in the uk unfortunatly), which imho looked better than the new shape 3 series. Also the Lexus salemen were more friendly, and gave me a better trade-in for the 540i than BMW themselves. Which was annoying because I bought the 540i from a BMW main dealer in the first place. BMW main dealers, in the UK at least, seem to be relaxed, as they depend on the BMW badge selling the cars, rather than providing a good quality of service.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BMW News:

old.- Hide quoted text -

Reply to
sjmassey

Good Point!

Why are the salesmen (thats all they are) are so flippin stuck up and arrogant in the UK ?

Retired before 50 but always either intimidated or angry at the arrogance / lack of respect from all of them (depends on how I feel ? - my £2.50 Tesco jeans or the £100 hair cut) !

B&O TV,fresh coffee,Hugo Boss suits? tossers!

sjmassey wrote:

Reply to
Tommy

I could not agree more. My dealings have been with Dick Lovett in Bristol and interestingly I have noticed a HUGE turnover in sales staff, every time I go, there has been a change around.

Reply to
Pashlipops

I've only ever bought one car which involved a salesman - this present BMW. All my other ones have been bought privately or from auction. And the salesman I dealt with couldn't have been better - the right mix of friendliness and respect - and he knew his cars inside out. If only their service department had been a 10th as good...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)