1-Series coupe gets 300bhp

BMW's rear-drive hatchback goes coupe and gains a couple of serious engines, including the 302bhp twin-turbo straight-six

See

------------------------------------------------------- BMW News:

sjmassey

I wonder when the 1-Series will come to the U.S.

Reply to
grinder

It always amazes me that people who can easily afford a comfortable car will rush out and buy one with the sort of interior space offered by Ryan Air cattle class that will give them DVT on a short trip...

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

It's got plenty room for the driver...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Rumor has it Spring 2008.

I was really jonesing for the new M3 (which I can't justify the cost of). This 135 has as much torque as the 2008 M3 in a much smaller, less expensive form factor. Should be a fun drive. A rebirth of the 2002.

Reply to
thepixelfreak