Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

E39 screen washers.
Both the normal and intensive wash pumps have stopped working at the same time on my E39 528. I've not got a wiring diagram for this car. Any likely culprit?
5
5

97 318i knackered air boot now won't start
I been trying to help a friend with his 318i and it had a knacker inlet duct leaking air after the air meter. This was fixed for a few weeks with tape and the engine problems have returned, but now it...
2
2

Electric Cars to Invade Cyberspace via EV.com!
has been privately held since the early days of the internet and is for the first time seeking investment partners and offering co- ownership development rights for those businesses and individuals...

Re: Sahim, a hydrogen car from Turkey
What does that mean, a hydrogen car using gasoline? A mix of hydrogen and petrol? Anyway, until hydrogen becomes less energy-intensive to make it's a waste of energy... DAS To send an e-mail directly...
1
1

Water under the left rear wall
Hi, I have a small problem with my BMW 528i E39 2000 year. After the rain or after the outer wash there is water under the left rear wall. Do you know how can I resolve that ? I can see that the left...
4
4

Battery/starting trouble
I've read these posts for a few years now and some people here are very smart about BMW's. I'm hoping you can help me. As I understand it, BMW's are known for electronic troubles. I have a 1988 735i...
4
4

88 325 - schematic for antenna circuit board?
I've examined two failed power antenna units, both with roasted circuit boards. Any diagram for this out there? They were both roasted clear through between the heat synched power transistor sections-...
4
4

air vent in 88 325?
The A/C doesn't work and I was hoping I could get outside air to flow into the car but I can't seem to get it going. My old Chevy van had a trap door by your feet which you could flip open and air...
3
3

1987 BMW 5 Series
It's Down On The Street, where we admire old vehicles on the streets of the Island That Rust Forgot: Alameda, California. We've seen 7, 6, and 3 Series 80s BMWs, so we need a 5! This one has been...

improving E30 lighting
Morning all. I noticed the headlights on my 1990 E30 318is were a bit dim. The reflectors are showing their age so I rang BMW to find out how much new ones cost. Around $500 to $800 EACH, depending on...
15
15

E34 transmission oil cooling kit?
I have a 1995 525i that I am struggling to keep viable. There are cracks in the radiator where the lines from the transmission come in, so I'm looking for an oiling cooling kit. But I'm googling and...
9
9

Diminished value
Diminished Value is the loss in market value that occurs when a vehicle is wrecked and repaired. Insurance companies will only offer you part of what is due. Don't let the insurance company tell you...

1997 528 Cooling
Mum's car. Possessed. Evil. Horrid little thing. Started overheating a couple of years ago. Had the head gasket replaced. Runs good. No oil in the water, no water in the oil, plugs look great....
10
10

Does Ball Joint equal Lower Control Arm?
The mechanic said I need lower ball joints. So I started looking, and don't see them sold separately. I see Lower Control Arms, so is this what I need? And if so, it looks like my trusted and...
7
7

Australia surprisingly bans BMW's 'Expressions of Joy' campaign
We don't normally make a practice of criticising our friends from Australia but just this one time, we're left with no choice. We've learned that the country's advertising watchdog, the Advertising...
1
1