Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FA:2006 ABATE/BMW ARMORED CAR COLOR AD - 2 PAGES / MEXICO

E46 won't start
My 2003 325i won't start. The last few times I started the car it did have a kind of "choked" feel to it. The battery seems OK as the lights and stuff turn on fine. When I turn the ignition I here...
11
11

318 air con question
I have a 1995 318, didn't get a instruction manual when I bought it. I'm maybe just stupid but I can't get the air conditioning to work, online manuals seem difficult to find. When I switch on what I...
17
17

noise in fuel tank on my 95 bmw 740i E38
there was a humming noise come from the back seat area... so suspected the fuel pump and put in a nea one... But the noise did not go away. I then changed the fuel sending unit on the left side...
10
10

The problem with anti-lock brakes...
The guy behind you doesn't have them... and he's talking on his cell phone and fiddling with his radio at the same time. I have a scratch on my rear bumper now.
4
4

95 730il E38 rear window replacement ? double glazed or single ?
Hi, This car originally had a double glazed rear window. The double glazed replacement window is very expensive, so I am hoping that I can use the single glazed window for E38 instead? Can anyone tell...
6
6

530i vs. 540i
I'm having a hard time deciding. I'm looking at 2000-2001's w/about 100K miles for $10-12K. Probably a Sport Pkg w/Steptronic. I have a Z3 and my BMW-only mechanic says go w/the 530i, but my heart...
13
13

S.I.B. Source
Is there a site where one can search BMW Service Information Bulletins?"
1
1

E30 starter screaming on warm start
The engine starts normally when cold and will start easily enough when warm. However, on a warm start the starter usually lets out a shrieking noise while it is cranking over. Bad bendix perhaps? I'm...
2
2

318ti stalling problem
Hi guys, wife's 03 model, manual, 70K km, is stalling & chocking at low rev's. Mostly when its first started. We are in Australia, mornings are not that cold. It becomes very dangerous, specially when...
2
2

What is this? OPEC saying ethanol is bad?
The biofuels industry is responding to OPEC's claims that ethanol is the reason for high gas prices. Yeah right! Ethanol keeps the prices lower. Several biofuels organizations issued the following...
2
2

Recall / retrofit
Took my 2005 Z4 in for its inspection 1 service. As part of the service the dealer said they were going to retrofit a relay as part of a recall. Other info on the service instructions include:...
5
5

540i not charging?
All, I've just bought a 540i touring which has bought a huge smile to my face ... Except the battery light is now on and it aint charging ... I have tried a new battery to no avail ... Any ideas where...
9
9

2002 325i fan motor?
Hello gang, I have the 325 with 142,000 miles on it. The fan motor has been acting up. Strangely, it has kept on going off and on inside the car even after the car has been turned off and the key...

Stanley Meyer's WFC
I must sit back & Smile at all of the bickering between all of you on the subject of HHO as a fuel source. I say look to the past to prepare for the future. Has anyone heard of Stanley Meyer of the...
2
2