Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2001 BMW 330CI Won't Start! HELP!!
Hi. I went to start my BMW today after it had been sitting for 3 days and it won't start. When I turn it over it makes a clicking sound and the headlights flash on and off in fast succession. All of...
5
5

BMW 330 question
Whistling or Burbling noises... while driving at highway speeds with sunroof in the rain when cracked open in the "up" position
1
1

Re: Consider buying American!
Shouldn't this be renamed to BUY HONDA? Sounds like the old 1960/1970 FORD CHEVY rows! Both were shit and many still are that's why we are on a BMW list

Windshield: Repair or replace???
Got caught in a bad sandstorm coming back from Palm Springs last week. I slowed to a crawl until I was out of it, but the next day I noticed my windshield was noticably pitted/sandblasted. When...
10
10

DING! 318is
Every once in a while while driving, and for no apparent reason, I hear a single loud chiming sound come out of my 318 dash or speakers, and it's startling. Worse, I'm really tired of having to shrug...
4
4

Re: Consider buying American!
DeLorean? Studebaker? Maybe you get the idea, the only ones that don't make mistakes are the ones that aren't around now. :-)

Dash Noise
I have an intermittent ticky rattle noise in my dash when everything is apparently off but the key is in position one. Does anybody know what is active in there with the key in this position please
4
4

Free $100 Gift card for test driving a Lexus
Thinking about a Lexus? Get $100 for a test drive! Details here:

1988 528e cruise control
push forward, the car accelerates, thats it.........no hold speed etc.......where is the CC relay?????? not the computer, the relay?
3
3

BMW 540i 1997 auto
my car stalls when the auto is put into reverse, the problem is intermitent but worse when the air con is off. Can any one offer a suggestion with this problem. thanks
1
1

88' 528e brake light sensor
1988 528e. When I turn the car on, the "check light"...(forward panel) and the overhead "brake light" are on. Pressing the reset button(overhead panel) or pressing the brake pedal extinguishes the...
8
8

Re: Consider buying American!
WHY? They've been bailed out once already. Are any of these exported anywhere else in the world? I think not... and there's a reason for that. For so long American car makers have made what they want...

E36 BMW mats
Hi guys. do you where i purchase online mats for 328 sedan? Please advice Noel
5
5

E65 2004 745i Accident History
I am looking to purchase a 2004 BMW 745i with $8000 in accident history. I got this info from It does not detail what has happened to the car. I got an inspection on it and the BMW dealer stated that...
7
7

2008 X6
Any rumors on the expected MSRP of the X6?
2
2