Re: Consider buying American!

> GM just made it known that they lost 39 billion in 2007, the largest

> > ever annual loss for a US automaker. > > > > The big three are losing money, and if we don't give them the support > > they need, they are going to go under. Consider buying an American > > car.

WHY? They've been bailed out once already.

> Buick Lacrosse > > Buick Lucerne > > Cadillac CTS > > Cadillac CTS-V > > Cadillac DTS > > Chevrolet HHR > > Chevrolet Impala > > Chevrolet Malibu > > Chevrolet Tahoe > > Chrysler 300 > > Chrysler PT Cruiser > > Dodge Durango > > Ford Five Hundred > > Ford Focus > > Ford Freestyle > > Ford Fusion > > GMC Yukon > > Jeep Liberty > > Lincoln MKZ > > Lincoln Town Car > > Mercury Milan > > Mercury Montego > > Pontiac G6 > > Pontiac Torrent

Are any of these exported anywhere else in the world? I think not... and there's a reason for that. For so long American car makers have made what they want us to have, not what we wanted. So screw 'em. They made the bed and in the process have alienated most of their buyer base. And what's up with paying some exec (at Ford, I believe) almost $15 million bonus for 4 months of work? WTF? There's part of the problem.

Bill in Omaha

Reply to
Bill