Alarm Problem

I have a '95 ti which I love. But a problem with the alarm has developed.

I push the top button and the doors lock. I push the middle button and the alarm is armed but 5 seconds later it will go off. I then have to disarm by pushing the top button.

The alarm light on the dash will blink twice for about a minute indicating the trunk sensor was activated.

It seems this problem started after I replaced the battery.

Any ideas?

Reply to
grinder

Maybe you broke and/or displaced the hood alarm switch while changing battery, check this one out.

"grinder" a écrit dans le message de news: jtLJe.3075$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...

Reply to
sylvain,sylvie

When I replaced the battery in the control unit. Do you know where the alarm switch for the hatchback is located?

Reply to
grinder