anyone want a performance chip for 1990/91 318iS?

If you are looking for a good chip for the 318iS or any other OBD-1 BMW look no further as I have chips for most OBD-1 BMW's.

To read some feedback from 318iS owners who recently bought chips in a Group Buy, have a look at this thread:

Mark

microBlaze

I'd have to say you don't have any experience with chips in OBD-1 BMW's, or else you would never say that.

I've got many very happy customers all over the world and tjhey don't feel like they've wasted any money buyinmg one of my performance chips. Often they switch from another brand to mine.

If you have an OBD-1 BMW and are ever in the Toronto area, I'd be happy to give you a demo to show you what the difference is.

I can typically get an extra 5 to 8% more torque in the same rev range as the factory software.

Reply to
MarkD

thread:

Hi, I would like to be able to keep my air/fuel ratio lean by tampering with the OBD-I on my 91 535i. Would you have anything to help me with this?

Reply to
noobiedoobie