BMW Vintage Cufflinks

just been to Bowker BMW, Blackburn quoted =A325,000 for vintage cufflinks or 3 series + =A32,000 cash on top will donate surplus cash to Hospice or half the =A325,000

I can't drive, so Katie can have the 3 Series BMW and I'll try to find her the reg plate KAT 1E

Reply to
nazcars

I don't have shirts with cuffs. As a matter of fact, as a curmudgeon approaching retirement, I don't even have any shirts with sleeves.

Guess you could always wear them as tongue studs -- that'd be impressive!

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst

I finally got a shirt with french cuffs (the kind that take cuff links), but I have trouble wearing a $200 watch and $2000 cuff links. And, my wife is seldom impressed in a possitive manner by the money that I can spend if given the chance.

I'm not sure my BMW baseball cap and my BMW cuff links would go well together, especially when they are put together with my Cobain flip flops. I'll pass on the links, and wear the hat and shoes with my suit ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I've got some magic beans If you'd like to swap ?

Surely a picture of a bubble car on a bit of metal is worth just as much as my beans

And If you were serious I can only say Its terrible vulgar and American to talk so about money - sorry!

Jeff Strickland wrote:

Reply to
Tommy

What an 18th century attitude... 8;)