C to F

Hello, my temperature read-out on my 318i has seemingly + automatically defaulted from Celsius to Fahrenheight.Anyone know how to get "C" back?Regards.

Reply to
G..Gordon

Should be a stalk under the rev counter, press once I think?

Reply to
TonyK

C = (F - 32)(5/9) ;>}

Reply to
User-in-law

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:57:59 -0700, "User-in-law" waffled on about something:

Oh that's evil. How's he supposed to do that in traffic?

How about the simple, subtract 30 and then half the result?

Dodgy.

Reply to
Dodgy

Reply to
G..Gordon

There is a button on my car that toggles the display from metric to standard. Select the display mode desired, then press the button that changes between metric and standard. The Change Button has to be used on each display mode, so it is possible that the Fuel Consumption mode can display in standard and the speed will display in metric. On my car, the button that changes between standard and metric says "km/mls" on it.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland