E28 M535i with Getrag - aftermarket gearstick knob

Can anyone please recommend any nice aftermarket gearkbobs for my car

*with* the shift pattern on them?

Sure I've seen plenty on various websites with carbon fibre or snakeskin/leather/buffalo look finishes on them which are all very nice and stuff but they all have just rounded tops with no shift pattern shown in them.

That'd be fine if my car had a conventional shift pattern, but it doesn't. The Getrag gearbox has the Ferrari-like shift pattern below:

R 2 4 |__|__| | | | 1 3 5

For both the practical aspects if someone unfamiliar to the car has to drive it and for the simple show-off factor of having a fairly unique gearbox, I'd like to retain the shift pattern in the gearknob. Anyone know anything that'd suit?

Reply to
DRP535