e30 interior color codes?

There are lots of sites with BMW E30 exterior color codes, but does anyone know where I can find out the interior color codes? I've got an 89 BMW 325i with seats from an

325is that were transplanted by the previous owner. He didn't switch the door/rear quarter panels, though, and I'd like to match them up. The rear seat still had the manufacturer's tag on it (no, it didn't say "Do not remove under penalty of law"), with the following data:

"POLSTER 0206 POLS-AUSF 0309 FARBE 139 ..."

My German is rusty, but polster is cushion, maybe upholstery in this context, and farbe is paint or color.

The car is metallic beige and the original interior was natural beige (according to the dealer, who looked up the VIN). I think the transplanted seats are pearl beige - would that be 206 or 309 or ...?

Thanks, Doug

Reply to
dhs