Manuals for 1985 635csi

All, What is the group's recommendation for manuals and schematics for this German model? We have the Bentley 5-series manual, is there anything else? jd

Reply to
jd

The E28 5 Series shares alot of the same components as the E24 6 Series, so the Bentley would be a good choice. Since the car is an older E24, you may also want to look into BMW Mobile Tradition as I believe it has a CD service manual. Check your local dealer. I recall it was a very reasonable price. Good Luck!

Reply to
bfd

OK, it appears Bav Auto sells the BMW Mobile Tradition E24 6 Series repair CD for $90, here's a pic:

"From BMW's Mobile Traditions comes this repair manual on CD-ROM, based on the factory training guide for BMW service technicians. It contains step-by-step repair procedures for all 6 series. Easy-to- follow text and detailed illustrations. An invaluable resource for any

6 series owner! Requires a minimum of Windows 95 NT 4.0. Please note, electrical schematics are not included on this CD ROM"
Reply to
bfd

Good stuff! Wiring PDFs.

Bill in Omaha '86 535i

Reply to
Bill

FYI, unless BMW updated it, the E24 CD sucks. It has a ton of errors in it, leaving great blanks in the information. We used to sell it but got too many complaints.

Brett Anderson KMS

Reply to
news.nls.net