E30 Remote Central Locking

Hi,

My E30 (UK 320i SE 1990) has central locking, but I'm looking into adding a remote control module to the car for convenience. Can anyone recommend a good kit for this? There seem to be a few on eBay for about =A350 that are advertised as suitable (eg item 8019060896), does anyone have experience of these, or similar?

Thanks

Mark

Reply to
MarkS

If you have not fitted an auto theft alarm to it, you may want to check into that as they usually provide a remote control module for the alarm that also control the central locking.

is the one that I have fitted to my E30. snipped-for-privacy@dod.no

------------------------------------------------------------------------ Wenn im Zweifel, Volleistung! DoD#2101 '93 Audi 100 2.3E, '90 BMW 318i When in doubt, pedal to the metal!

Reply to
BBO