E46 battery

Hi, I've seen people ask in the past, so I'm posting here incase anyone is interested. You can fit the 350ish mm long high capacity

019 style battery in an E46 instead of the smaller 096. My 019 is 100Ah and 900CCA compared to the 75Ah and 680CCA of the 096.
Reply to
adder1969

"adder1969" wrote

Over here in the 'States, the cheap replacement for most applications is a Duralast 49-DL:

's much cheaper than the exact-fit replacements. FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers