Help. How do I replace e34 (M50) leaking valve cover gasket.

I am getting ready to rehab our 1993 525 (M50 motor) and need some assistance so I can speed up the process.

I need to replace a leaking valve cover gasket and would like some help on the process before I start? Any Advice??

I am posting other questions since I have one week to replace the hood, grille, front left fender, windshield washer reservoir, valve cover gasket, ashtray frame, rear window motors and regulators, driver's seat belt receiver, rear right door seal, and wheels.

Thanks,

---Walt

Reply to
wmjsplace