interior panel insulation/e30

I'm replacing the interior panels on my E30, and a couple of the new panels are missing the insulation on the back (that greenish/gray fiber (wool? jute?) pad ~3/4" thick).
It's difficult to transplant from the old panels, so does anyone know where I can get that stuff in small quantities (by the square yard), or even what it's called?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.