Just seen: V12 E34.

Just filling up in the petrol station this morning and I saw a guy with a very tidy E34 Touring pull up. It sounded quite sweet but there was just something about the engine note which didn't sound standard. I've owned worked on and even modified quite a few E34s but even I wasn't prepared for when the chap lifted the bonnet to fill up his washer reservoir. Lurking inside was a V12 lump from an E32, complete with......a *manual* transmission! The exhaust pipework was an art form in itself (he reckoned that was the most difficult job all). He'd had an M50 2.5 engine break a camchaim in the E34 and as he had his old crash-damaged E32 in his barn and as he said, "it would be wasteful not to make use of the spares..." Still had the 525i badge on the tailgate too. Cheeky, very cheeky.

JB

Reply to
JB

that is awesome!

Reply to
furious gibbon

I would like to see him change the sparkplugs!

Reply to
Stu