M3 fuel type

Quick question. Does the M3 Evolution (E36) need 98 RON petrol or will it be fine on 95 RON?

While I'm here I have a 1991 525iSE 24v - long MOT and drives but needs new clutch (noisy release bearing) - and a couple of E21 323is - to make one good one - to get rid of if anyone's interested, in Durham, England. Also have boxes of new+used parts for both cars and spare E21 wheels.

Reply to
Dan Buchan

It should run ok on 95 but if it doesn't then you'll need something higher.

Reply to
adder1969