My 525i

Hey guys......

I just bought a new system for my 525i. I was wondering if there were any other 525i or BMW owners out there that have pictures of their systems. I don't want to copy anyone but I'am curious to see what others have done.

New Purchases:

Eclipse CD5000 >S500a - Diamond Audio HEX 5.25" Components W/Aluminum Tweeters for the fronts

along with S6.0MX3 - Diamond Audio 6" 3 Way Upgrade System

JL Audio 10W6v2 >Alpine MRD-M605 for the (sub) >TRA680.4 4-Channel Tarantula Series Amplifier for the (fronts)

I really couldn't make up my mind on the deck so I just bought it anyway. I might even sell it for a better Eclipse deck if I run across one. Anyone selling a better one? I thought about doing the install myself but i decided if I wanted a good clean job done on it, I'll take it to the pro's.

I was told by a friend to not even use the rear speakers. Should I? Any sugestions on how to make this really sound clean and clear?

I appreciate any help you can throw my way.

Thanks

Dave

Reply to
mitchelld