One-of-Two 1980 BMW 7 Series Wagon on Ebay

The one-of-two 1980 BMW 7 series wagon we saw at auction last month has reappeared. The car is cleaned up and running, and is offered for an opening bid of $7000 on Ebay. Read the full auction story here [Ebay] More » Read More:

----------------------------------- BMW NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247

-------------------------------------

Can you tell me that how do i save this article??

CommunityWeb and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.autos.bmw - 36181 messages and counting!##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
Coleman

Send the page (not the link) to yourself.

It looks like a [potting] shed. With that rear overhang, once loaded it will drive like one. $7,000 - I sold an E23 7 series for $1,500).

Hardly a classic, and with no official mod' to run on unleaded AFAIK, not an easy car to keep running thirty years after it was made.

Very poor value at the price.

  • a strict government test of brakes, steering, suspension, lights, emissions etc. etc.
R. Mark Clayton

In message , R. Mark Clayton writes

Every German car I've owned would run on unleaded unmodified.

Reply to
Clive

And you think I did not check this very carefully?

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

Well, that's the understatement of the year... I wouldn't take a

30-year-old 7-series unless it was, like, *free*, and then I'd sell it for $200, or $500 if it was in really great shape, which may be its true market value.

$7,000 Guffaw

Reply to
dizzy