Painting an E30...

Well, I started sanding down my 325i (89) today and it's a pain in the ass. I figured the clearcoat would be significantly easier to sand off on a car of this age. This shit is still rock solid...

Fortunately I don't have to put too much effort into the botton half of the sides as the Zender side skirt kit covers it anyway. Anyone have any experience with this kit? The directions are all in german (I wonder why) but it has pictures so I'm sure I can figure it out. Any pointers on pitfalls would be appreciated though.

Reply to
Psycho