E36 RESET

BMW E36 1994 (20 pin connector)

I can not find the procedure to reset the 2-years brake fluid change (orange clocksymbol in the dashboard.) This is date related.

On the internet and in the books there is much info about oilservice (3 seconds) en de inspection (12 seconds).

What about the inspection type 1 reset What about the inspection type 2 reset What about the 2years fluid change reset ???????

Please help.

Thanks

Reply to
Dirk

When you do the inspection mod - all warning lights go out and full greens re-appear for the oil lights.

Reply to
RustY©

i need info about the clocksymbol

"RustY©" schreef in bericht news:pRpxh.66402$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net...

Reply to
Dirk

"Dirk" wrote in news:BXpxh.234801$ snipped-for-privacy@biebel.telenet-ops.be:

You go through the whole inspection 2 proccedure again, and this then shuts out the clock symbol. Worked for me 98E36 318iSE.

Regards,

Mustang_John.

Reply to
JohnP