Phone calls in '04 X5?

Twice now I have been driving with the radio on and the phone will suddenly start ringing. The phone isn't activated but BMW assist is. The second time, someone answered. I tried to find out where they were but they were confused because I called them.

My 2nd service is coming up soon so I'll bring it up with the tech then but I wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else since the tech might not be able to repeat the problem.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Krueger