Re: Another fake "Al Qaeda" Videotape

It is now clearer than it has ever been that the TV networks and

>their big city "news" paper support apparatus are the enemy of >the people. This week another fake videotape, this time supposedly >featuring the "Al Qaeda number two man" Ayman al-Zawahri. This >is the Egyptian doctor who has previously been posed alongside the >mysterious bearded wonder man "Osama Bin Laden" in the CIA >produced music videos (really, "Al Qaeda" releases videos more >often then 50 Cent and Keith Urban).

Go away troll... Spew you lies and hatred elsewhere. You ducked out of the last dialogue you started when the questions got tough. You dodged the simple ones that didn't fit your agenda. You're as bad, if not worse, than the current administration. Before you start making accusations, I've told you before, I don't support the actions of the current administration.

Reply to
Psycho

I do support them, and I want you (the OP) to go away too. I respect the opinions of people who quietly disagree with mine. Posts like these remind me of drunks arguing on the street corner.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

why don't you both shut the f*ck up and take this elsewhere. We're not interested in politics. These are cellular and auto newsgroups. NOT alt.politics.

Reply to
MNGV

I am assuming you haven't seen many posts from Awake. There's nothing "quiet" about him. I won't go into details but you're welcomed to search for his posts.

Strangely, he doesn't post there at all. He posts to several newsgroups that have nothing to do with politics instead. I am not really interested in his version of politics but I am tired of his agenda.

Have a nice day :)

Reply to
Psycho