Re: BMW UK threatens Dealers

As far as I'm concerned, they can start with John Clark Ltd of Aberdeen. I've never met such a load of self-opinionated dickheads in one place. Smart showroom spoilt by the amount of bullshit flying about. Thanks to them it will be a very long time before I buy another BMW.

Oldun

Reply to
Oldun

Strangely, I've used them twice for a service, although I live in London. On holiday visiting relations. Once when they were in Gray Street, and once at their current location. And both times they were ok - ish. The service wash at their new premises scratched the paint - as do all automatic car washes.

But compared to my local Coopers Wimbledon and their predecessors using the same premises they were magic.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)