Re: E36 wont start

dont mean to post steal but ive just put up a opst with a very similiar problem with a 318td, all the same symptoms accept i lost my rag and managed to snap off the wiper stork. i did the check that v guest suggested and all the needles moved round the clocks and then came back, is this good?

Reply to
sparkers

any other symtoms? Any noises? From your brief desription there, and taking into consideration the bloody cold weather here at the moment, I'd say your battery is dead.

Reply to
Russ (www.e36coupe.com / www.B