Re: hybrid battery thoughts

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, V. Cerf at snipped-for-privacy@usenet-rapid-response.org.invalid wrote on 12/27/08 4:41 PM:

> I just checked your Usenet Participation Waiver. You have apparently > failed to provide information about who to contact in case of > emergency or incapacitation.

I don't have any ICE people in my life (In Case of Emergency people).

They are all bible tumpers stuck in their toddler tantrum, a natural result of child abuse ... and they will try to force Jesus down my throat while I am dying if in their presence.

Sooooo ... no ICE people in my life ... I am an orphan of sorts.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

:)

Reply to
Alan B. Mac Farlane