83 Eldorado

Well, I've done it again. I used to have a 78 Eldo and I have a ton of stories about that beast. Some good and some, really, really bad - most of them are only funny in retrospect.

I just bought an 83 Eldo and this time I really checked it out for significant problems and then cataloged all the minor, let's get it good, problems.

I'm excited to make this a really sweet ride, but I haven't been able to find much info out there about the 83's. The only thing I've found out there is that the 4100FI was a lousy engine.

Does anyone out there have any insight on the 83's?

Reply to
torrence

Hey Cat, I inherited a 84 Seville with the weird trunk and can find no info as well. The engine is crappy and undersized and I need info on cheap brake parts. The car runs like a champ for now but post any info on these beast if you find any. I hardly see any of these vehicles around here in Oregon which is a bad sign.

Reply to
max