"Cadillac's DTS replaces DeVille as luxury symbol"

Cadillac's DTS replaces DeVille as luxury symbol For all intents and purposes, and conceptually, the newest iteration of Cadillac's benchmark, luxury sedan will still be a De-Ville, but it will be called the DTS as part of the marque's single-model market strategy (one exterior, one interior, but with several option packages). at

Mike

We wanted the hood ornament and the DeVille came with it. When we trade this one in, I guess we'll have to keep the ornament and have it mounted on the DTS.

Reply to
hvsteve

I can only speak for the 2006 DTS's, but if you wanted a hood ornament for that year it's optional and free.

Reply to
rmarksberry