Latest threads in Cadillac Luxury Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Suitable struts for a '90 DeVille?
I've seen catalog solutions ranging from $244 for a complete "SensaTrac" assembly, to $30 or so for Gabriel Guardian struts, and many in-between choices. I do not wish to do this job more than once in...

decent wide whitewall sought for 1992 Cadillac Brougham d'Elegance
First of all: NOT COKER. Their tire for P225/75R15 is only rated 540- BB, and a "B" traction rating means I'll slip and slide this classic American car, a 1992 Cadillac Brougham d'Elegance, all over...
25
25

Taking over 07 CTS lease
I am about to take over the remainder of someone's GMAC lease on an '07 CTS base model, at $275/month after a modest up front transfer fee. The remaining lease term provides 1,000 miles per month. The...
2
2

04 cts
having problems with the tranny. 14,000 miles.

OBD II Code
I got a P0125 Closed Loop Fuel Control Insufficient Coolant Temperature code on the 2000 Cadillac Seville. It is my wife's car and I do not know the conditions under which she was driving when it came...
4
4

0W-40 in 1970 Cadillac Eldorado
I've got a great old 1970 Cadillac Eldorado. The 500 CI motor at its highest-rated-ever 400 HP. Living in the Northeast, it's cold here a lot of the year, especially in the morning. Though I hardly...
91
91

dissassembling or replacing shifter handle ('92 Eldorado)
The shifter handle on our 1992 Eldorado is regularly dropping the spring and lever, as well as the little button that drops them. I can manually actuate whatever the enabling device is called with a...

carb idle too low
I just bought a 1990 brougham with a 307 olds engine with a 4 barrell .The car runs well except when its warmed up the idle drops and the car stalls whenever i come to a thoughts suggestions?...
1
1

what to use for leather care?
Can someone recommend a god product for cleaning and conditioning leather seats on my 2006 SRX? They are in good shape now and i want to keep them that way. Thanks Eric
4
4

2003 CTS For Sale
I have a beautifl Dimond White CTS for sale. It hs 8700 mile on it. The car is loaded and look and drive like a dream. only $9500 or trade for a smaller car and 6000. email me at if you want to see...

2001 DHS
Anyone else dissatisfied with the 2001 Cadillacs? Mine has been most disappointing. Within the first 60K miles, motor mount failure, power window clanks, seat heat pads failed, wiring in rear door...
4
4

1998 STS just quits when running slow.
Can anyone tell me why the STS just quits when either going slow 20MPH or coming to a stop. The car always starts right up with no problem and runs fine at high speeds. How much would it cost to fix...
1
1

1955 Bummper
I have posted a rear bummper for a 1955 cadillac. The car was destroyed in a fire where it was stored, but the bummper was not there and is in good condition. If you need anymore information contact...

2004 Cadillac CTS For Sale
You can check out the web page here! Cylinder Heated Power Seats Moon Roof Onstar Ready Memory Power Seats Power Windows Power Locks Cruise Control Tilt Steering AM-FM Stereo-CD Player With Steering...

rear rotor diameter
Can anyone tell me the diameter of the rear rotors on a '79 or '80 Cad Eldo? 12" maybe? TIA.