1990 IROC-Z...Should I keep it or sell it?

I've owned this car since 1993. I bought it with 30K miles on it. It now has 185K miles on it. It's still in great condition and is totally driveable, handles great, has excellent power, etc. Currently, for sale on Craigslist.org, but I'm having second thoughts on selling it. Its a

5 speed, 5.0 tpi, posi-traction, 4-wheel discs brakes, etc. It's in all original stock condition. Original color is blue.

Link to Craigslist:

Should I keep it and restore it or sell it?

Thanks

Byron

Reply to
jonezzzman

They're getting harder and harder to find in good shape...I'd say that if you care about the car at all, and you're willing to keep it up, then you should keep it. With the way the car market is headed, it's only going to increase in value from this point forward, so even if you keep it in the garage and pick up something else to be your daily driver, it'll be worth it in the end.

Now, if you're not planning on using it as a "sunday special", or can't justify a second car, then you might be better off parting with it...personally, my '85 Berlinetta was the first car I ever got new off the lot...and it's going to be buried in the plot next to mine when I die. d;o)

Reply to
ElectroPigT