1986 Iroc Z

I have a 1986 Iroc Z camaro.Black on Black ,Glass T tops, 5.0 Engine(Yeah,I know I wanted a

5.7 when I bought it 10 years ago)Automatic,.From what I understand their is no longer a {Blue Book}to give you a idea of what your car is worth.Any ideas on how to get a rough idea of what it is worth?Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.......Thanks in advance folk

Sincerely Linus

Reply to
Linus Torvalds

To relieve you of your ignorance, please follow your nose to

You can also find the NADA at most libraries.

-Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Chang

Now thats what I call a blatantly condescending response.

Reply to
Sid

Especially since Linus isn't even in the Americas. IIRC

GLK9MM

I apologize,Linus, for the curt response. It wasn't meant to be condescending, more of a elbow nudge.

A simple search on "blue book" yields both Kelley blue book and Nada Guides.

-Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Chang

No offence taken....Thanks for all of the replies and emails folks.

Sincerely Linus

Reply to
Linus Torvalds