LT1 Wrangler Jeep/Project For Sale in Arizona

Guys, I can't believe I"m doing this, but I"m actually trying to sell my baby. I've had this thing for more than ten years, some of you know it as the blind spot. The list of parts/mods and upgrades is a mile long. Let's just say it has well over 40 grand into it not including time and labor. Here are the majors:

1990 Body (but not much left on it is made by jeep!) 1996 LT1 Corvette Engine (about 15k miles on it) TH-350 Transmission (I was about to change over to a 700r4. I have a 700r4 for core that goes with the jeep) Dana 300 Case (could use a rebuild at some point) Warn Coil Kit Custom Fabricated by Tri-County Gear in California for strength and travel (about 7 inches of lift by itself) (I have extra parts for it as well) 2 inch body lift Custom Dana 60 Rear with ARB Locker Custom Dana 44 rebuilt front with Power Lock Custom Shafts with CV's front and rear (Tom Wood) Outlaw II wheels in 6 on 5/5 bolt pattern (chevy or cherokee) 35 inch mud kings (needs new tires) Custom Roll Cage (newer wrangler style) Ramsey 6000 lb winch Complete custom cooling system fabricated to fit all stock corvette cooling parts Tub is compeletely covered inside with Line X Tub is completely covered bottom with Durabak Warn skid plate is durabak'ed red. Custom Exhaust (resonator, cats, custom magna flow muffler) Custom 24 Gallon Gas Tank with 16 guage diamond plate skid plate Custom Carpet Custom Dash with new Tan parts, carbon fiber inlays VDO Millenium (impossible to get) gauges custom fabbed in stock positions Fabbed tire carrier to carry large tire in stock position Best Top Thermal Seats (front) with headrests Best Top Custom Fold and Tumble Rear Thor Sound Wedges Rear Front Boston Acoustics Kenwood Detachable Face Deck B&M Megashifter California Top Sport Top BestTop Center Console (with 12 volt hookups) Custom Chrome Oil Pan with Slam Guard Chrome Plate on it (looks really cool)

Other 'intangibles' Stock Corvette compressor included (ready for AC unit) K&N Filters All parts for emissions (even in California) installed Spare tire cover Grant steering wheel Upgraded the heater pump to the bigger Chevy heater (makes it hot!) Have Half doors with the really expensive Fiberglass upper halves Roll bar is line x'ed also and covered with besttop padding Has the nice velcro handles on it. TJ Fender flares custom fabbed. Brand new side mirrors (these babys are priceless ;) )

Here is all I was going to change in the Jeep to make it 100%: It could use new wheels and tires (the mud kings are getting old and the wheels could use a bit more offset (for brake clearance)) I wanted a bit better mileage and highway drivability, so I was going to put a 700r4 in there (the current th-350 is on the fritz). I do have a 700R4 core ready for this to either rebuild or trade in. It needs a paint job (I wanted to wait until it was 100% done to do the body and paint work). It's currently white (can you say paint me?).

Other than that, this thing is prime. With my insurance company, I actually insure it for 35K, maybe I should set it on fire! Ha ha. I thought about trading it in, but I would rather keep it in the Jeep community for someone who really needs it!

Price is negotiable, but you all know what it's worth. If you are interested, or you know anyone that might be, tell them to email me here or call me at 480-797-7595.

Thanks everyone! Scott Tate (jeep's in gilbert by the way (southeast phoenix))

Reply to
blndspt

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

No one interested? Should I set it on fire and collect insurance? ;)

Reply to
blndspt

Bill, are you kidding? I've ridden in and installed 100 spring overs and this beats them all 100 times over. It doesn't bounce, and I can hit a curb at 40 miles an hour and not even feel it.

Reply to
blndspt

send me some pix. larry snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to