67 Camaro to 68 Camaro door replacement

Greetings,

I have a 67 Camaro, but I like the 68 Camaro door glass without the vent wing. I was wondering if the 68 Camaro door glass will fit in a

67 Camaro, and what would I need to replace? i.e. door glass, regulator, door panels, door seals, etc.

Thanks,

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Hager

Chuck, Your Camaro is a classic, and the '67 is quickly identified by the fact it has the vent windows. You will destroy the resale value of your camaro if you do this. Plus the 68 has "asto-ventilation"(it routes more airflow into the car) to make up for the lack of vent windows. Beth

Reply to
Beth