Skoda felicia door lock

Hi,

The interior door lock plunger - i.e. the bit that you push down or pull up to lock/unlock the door has come off.

My wife managed to push it back into place the first time it came away, but it's done it again and we can seem to get it to re-fit.

Are there any easy ways of fixing this, or will I have to take all the door trim off etc.

I don't have a Haines manual, so any pointers as to how to proceed would be useful.

Thanks,

Andy.

Reply to
Andy Evans

on my old 96 model, it had round grey plastic door pins, they just screw onto the threaded metal rod.

Reply to
Neil - Usenet

Yep - just figured this out.

Remove collar - prize trim away using screwdriver through the hole.

Refit collar, locate threaded screw and re-attach.

Push trim back in place ensuring clip engages.

Thanks,

Andy.

Reply to
Andy Evans