1967 Camaro For Sale In Ga

I have a 67 Camaro for sale More Info please e-mail me here is a link for pics

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
<kcasey2287

any specs? price?

gordon

<kcasey2287

Did you put the car together because of what it is or the possible resale value? I'm not saying that it's a high price or anything, just trying to look into the mind of the owner.

My car is made out of unobtanium so the price if I were to sell would be more than anybody is willing to spend.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

Reply to
gordon

Be my guest, I didn't come up with the concept. But I do use it on occasion. ;-)

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to
RSCamaro

In article , RSCamaro writes

It's an isotope of costalotium.

Reply to
David Toft

SPEW!!! too funny course I wont sho my wife either of these... I will hear them on and on and ON

Reply to
gordon

Yeah really my wife would use those pseudo-latin words agains me too....I can hear it now. Terry

Reply to
Terry