FS/Edelbrock EPS 800 cfm Carb with extras. 2 yrs old. Excellent.

Model 1412 high perf. street Carb . See Jegs latest catalogue ; page

  1. Also have a package of base gaskets too. Comes with the #1480 Calibration Kit with all pieces plus some extras. Owners/Instructional manual incl. =A0 Carb has approx. 3,000 miles on it over 2 summers. Carb works perfectly and has no damage to it. Does not have choke but when first started it idles at 750 rpm without having to keep foot on the pedal , and 900 rpm when warmed up. Carb is super easy to work on and you can perfectly match up to your application by easily changing out rods, jets, etc...without having to disassemble any part of the body.

It was used on my 1970 454 but can be used on an aggressive small-block too. I bought it new as follows :

Carb: $289 Calibration Kit Box : $49 Extra base Gaskets(4 left) : $15 TOTAL : $ 353.00 Make offer. Can ship to you via UPS or Parcel Post. If the carb doesnt work well on your application, you can return it to me for a complete refund (less shipping). (Im selling it for no other reason than I wanted a Demon 850 dp Carb.) Dave Northern Illinois Email: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

Also have a SpeedDemon 750 Carb, dp, mech. secs. no choke. , for sale.

Reply to
dave

If any one here knows what you're really like, you haven't a snowball's

chance in Death Valley of selling it, ya uneducated child-molesting fundy hypocrite

Reply to
dave is an idiot

I'd buy the Demon but I already have one sitting on my 68'. Hmm, that was in the online forum from another type of group.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

'I'd buy the Demon but I already have one sitting on my 68'. Hmm, that was in the online forum from another type of group. =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0= =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0= =A0=A0=A0=A0...Ron

Reply to
dave

Why not buy a second brain too dave, ya uneducated childmolesting fundy hypocrite.. Oh yeah. That's right You still haven't used the one you were born with yet!!! FOAD

Reply to
dave's still a friggin idiot