How to replace Hatchback Struts. yr2000

Could someone tell me how to replace the hatchback struts on my 2000 SS, LS1 Camaro?

Thanks RSC

Reply to
RSC

A screwdriver on the one end to pop the clip, then move the plastic cover with your hand and pull the rubber out of the way. Next use a big torques or allen wrench to unscrew the pin out. Not too hard. PS: get someone to hold the hatch up, DO NOT prop it up, it will fall an chop your arm off!

RSC