My 79 Camaro Berlinetta renew still goes on. As I promised earlier, here
are some news and photos.
After last year mechanical cleanup (new exhaust, rebuilt radiator,
wielded engine oil pan hole, coolant hoses, new Tork Thrust II aluminum
15"/7" wheels and 215/65R15 RWL Coopper tires) done last year.
It is now at a body/paint workshop for :
- Removal of rust an wielding of replacement sheet metal lower fenders
(front and rear),
- Body cleanup and new paint,
- Replacement of missing/broken windshield moldings,
- Restoration of door hinges,
- New door handles,
- Replacement of scratched non matching (tinted/not tinted) side windows,
- Overall new weather strips,
- New polyurethane paint job (pure glossy orange RAL 2004 on body, matte
black hood and satin black for engine bay and trunk.
Here are last photos I took at the workshop.