Octane - LT-1

I just bought a 95 Z28 LT-1. The previous owners were running 87 octane. The manual says 91 or higher which is what I plan on using. Anything I need to worry about with the previous owners using 87? I would imagine 93 will give it some more balls as well?

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike
87 octane won't hurt it any. The knock sensor will take care of that. I would be concerned about what else he might have gone cheap on.

Gary

Reply to
Gary - KQ6RT

Thanks!